Is Your Registry Giving You Problems? You can fix it in minutes!
The top registry cleaner software products on the market have been tested, and the best is RegCure. In seconds, it will scan your PC, and repair any errors. If your PC isn't running like it used to, RegCure can repair it easily
Without an organized and clean registry, your Windows operating system is susceptible to corruption, freezing, and crashing.
EASY WINDOWS REGISTRY RECOVERY
You will be able to get your PC running the way it's supposed to in 3 easy steps:
1. CHECK TO SEE IF THE REGISTRY IS REALLY THE PROBLEM
Some problems are not related to the registry, so first run your anti-virus program as well as an anti-spyware program.
Still have problems? Chances are, your registry is to blame.
So, do this first:
2. MAKE SURE YOUR REGISTRY FILES ARE BACKED UP!!!!!!!!!! - RegCure creates an automatic backup of your registry for you, so you don't have to take the time to perform this step
Different versions of Windows require different methods of backing up files. Here are the methods to use with various Windows programs. For older versions, consider using a program like RegCure right now
Registry Backup for Windows 2000/2003/XP:
1. Click on Start, then go to All Programs, then Accessories, then System Tools- then Backup. The Backup Utility should then come up. If not, it may need to be installed from the Windows CD that came with your computer
2. After backup utility comes up, check to see if you are in "Wizard" to avoid errors, and hit Next
3. Select "only back up the system state data". You will continue to hit Next until it's finished. Then hit Finish, and the registry backup will begin. Close once it's finished
In order to restore, do the following:
1. Initiate the Backup Utility
2. In the Wizard mode, choose the backup version you want (most likely, it's the one you did most recently), and click Next, then Finish, then close out this program
Registry Backup for Windows Vista:
1. Hit Start, then Control Panel, then System, then System Protection
2. Select the hard drive that will be your restore point, then hit the Crate button
3. You will then be prompted on how to complete the backup
As for Restoring your Registry:
1. Hit Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore
2. Click Next, then select restore point and hit Next
3. You will be prompted on how to complete restoration
3. FIX YOUR REGISTRY
PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!! Fixing a registry can be very tricky on your own. You are strongly urged to use a professional program like RegCure. Eliminate the risk!The easiest step is to perform a system restore, but if this can't be done, you can do one of four things:
1. Re-format your hard drive and install windows once again
2. Go to the registry editor to repair or get rid of the problem (the folders & keys)
3. Send your computer to a shop to have it fixed
4. Put your mind at ease & give your pocketbook a break with a simple, inexpensive program like RegCure
REPAIR YOUR PC ONLINE!!!!!